eRecruiterNigeria is like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are very results driven, we believe in demonstrating value first to our clients. We are not about pretty reports, exorbitant and upfront fees that give the industry a bad name. We tie our fees to the candidates’ resumption date. In fact almost all our revenue is success based.
At eRecruiter Nigeria, we believe the client and candidate is key to our growth and success. Thus we have taken steps to make this Triumvirate relationship work effectively.
Our client is a global Internet venture capitalist firm that effectively develops a number of large and fast-growing Internet projects in Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa. When consolidated, their internet company investments are within the top 100 websites in the world by traffic. Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for their Nigerian business for 2 x Key Account Managers. This role is based in Lagos.
Measures of success include
Our client is a global Internet venture capitalist firm that effectively develops a number of large and fast-growing Internet projects in Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa. When consolidated, their internet company investments are within the top 100 websites in the world by traffic. Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for their Nigerian business for Head of Marketing. This role is based in Lagos.
Measures of success include
1. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire after sales operations of the company. This involves overseeing the technical repairs departments across all regions and also managing the customer service department.
2. The role also entails managing the entire end to end process of certifying new devices to be launched in the Nigerian market.
3. The position requires knowledge of electrical/electronic principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
• Strong familiarity with technical requirements for excellent product performance in the Nigerian Market
• Working with operators and regulators in ensuring compliance with requirements
• Working with the company’s R&D, Design and Engineering Teams to ensure excellent product performance
• Coordinating field testing, regulatory and operator testing
• Monitoring product performance and proactively identifying key areas for improvement
• Communicating with company clients, partners and attending meetings on behalf of the company.
• Attending company or partner organized trainings or seminars.
• Maintaining all relevant knowledge and certifications
• Delivering quality work to the company, partners and clients.
• Exhibiting proactiveness, innovativeness and intelligence.
• Informing appropriate management and line engineers of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
• Maintaining company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
• Performing preventive maintenance functions as directed.
• Assisting technicians and maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Demonstrated skills and capabilities in the area of managing after sales operations in a reputable telecommunications firm.
• Technical degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a reputable institution.
• Master’s degree and professional certification is an added advantage.
• Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong technical capability and capacity.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Decision making skills.
• Teamwork and leadership skills.
• Supervisory capability and skills.
• Strong communication and analytic skills.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.