1. Drive business improvement and deliver business value through technology
2. Achieve business alignment, strategy and integration between business and IT stakeholders
3. Support the IT & enterprise strategic long term architecture evolution plan
4. Assess and analyze business impacts to IT and develop plans for business IT improvement
5. Ensure consistency to business and technology governance
Desired Skills and Experience
1. 10- 15 yrs of experience in delivery program management of global BSS/OSS Integrated Telecom-IT projects, Team Management
2. E2E Program Management for large scale Telecom-IT green field / transformation projects.
3. Experience in Schedule Management, Contract Management, Supply Chain Management, Risks, Issues, Dependency mgmt, 3rd party Vendor Management, Change Management, Communication Mgmt
4. Very good communication skills (oral/written), inter personal and customer interaction skills.
5. Excellent understanding of Telecom Business Processes (eTOM/SID), ITIL, IIBA certified.
6. Show flexibility and good attitude towards taking up challenging task and delivering it
7. Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision and take ownerships with ability to drive new initiatives