If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- As a Technical Solution Architect (TSA), your primary responsibility with be to move customer workloads to Microsoft Azure.
- The TSA is a technical customer facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience.
- You will own the Azure technical customer engagement including specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concept (POCs).
- The ideal candidate should have experience in customer facing roles and had success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
- The success of this role depends on collaboration with generalists and specialists in the business engagement and delivery teams.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Interfacing with both the generalists and specialists in the QES sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, and sales team) focused on consumption of the Azure platform in high potential accounts
- Executing quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure (i.e. quick and dirty, comfortable with 80-20 rule)
- Building a technical and security architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads
- Lead compliance assessments with the customer on designed Azure architecture
- Selecting a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure or architecting a greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications
- Executing limited POCs, if necessary
- Driving the quality of the onboarding plan (with QES team and/or partners)
- Reporting to customer as business objectives / business value conditions are met
- Ensuring plan execution and Azure consumption targets are met
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community
- MCSE Server Administration, MCSA, MCTS, University Degree in Computer Science or Math background highly desired, HND
- Years of experience: 1-2years
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of various deployment options, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- 2+ years of management and success in consultative / complex sales processes (where necessary, managing various stakeholders (Primary: Technical Decision Makers, Secondary: Business Decision Makers) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects
- 2+ year’s design and/or implementation and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- Technical prowess and passion, especially for Windows Azure,
- Modern Application design practices and principles.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure components:
- Software design or development
- Systems Operations / Management
- Database architecture
- IP Networking
- IT Security
- Communication, project planning, Network management, Systems Management
go to method of application »
- QES is a growing high tech firm that is in search of a Unified Communications Specialist that will fit right in.
- As a UC specialist, you will evangelize the business value of the Microsoft Unified Communications and Collaboration products, partners and services and drive new sales and enterprise deployments of Microsoft Lync + Exchange with an emphasis on the enterprise voice workload.
- As a valued member of the QES team, you will be expected to answer technical questions related to deployed solutions, design solutions to support desired business capabilities and monitor the health of the overall solution and alignment to leading practices.
- To achieve this, you will be working with the Enterprise Architecture team, Infrastructure support team, application development areas, and business associates.
- Your work will enable the company to leverage these solutions and to develop new and improved business capabilities.
- We are looking for someone who fits this bill:
- Keeping people in touch with one another is your passion.
- Exchange and Lync are the tools of your trade.
- Email is ok but is so 90's.
- You want users to dream bigger and put technology to good use.
- The communication systems you design never go down, never, so on call is simple for you, You're lazy (and we are ok with that).
- Scripting tools are your friend.
- A remote session is all the mail client you will ever need.
- Your system monitoring is so good people think you can predict the future.
- Conceptualize ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Help Channel Development team develop marketing materials and position strategies for product area, in conjunction with overall marketing message framework
- Help business development life cycle by serving as a product SME to help identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Participate in presales activities for the service offering
- With Channel Development team, develop and maintain vendor relationships within the product
- Provide end to end solution and design details
- Take ownership of a particular solution offering
- Shape, design, and plan specific service lines in product area
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution product area
- Survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation
- Work with technical writers to ensure quality internal and external client-oriented documentation
- Speak at trade conferences and seek authorship opportunities in trade publications
Work Force Management, Supervision and Mentoring:
- Work with Enterprise Solutions Consultant to establish professional development needs for practitioners in solution area
- Mentor and guide more junior technical resources
- Feed the overall project status to the senior management.
- Drive sales into Enterprise Customers based on the Microsoft UC value proposition, working with account unit team members and other specialist sales roles.
- Accelerate adoption of solutions based on Microsoft Lync especially, to achieve customer satisfaction and reference accounts / case studies for future sales.
- Develop in-depth understanding of these products and related solutions and the value they bring in solving business problems.
- Develop and engage with solutions partners early in the sales cycle.
- MCSE Lync or Exchange, MCSA, MCTS, University Degree, HND
- Years of experience: 1-2yrs
- The UC Technology Specialist must be good with Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, PowerShell, and Server Management. You must also be conversant with Office 365 tools.
- You must have hands on experience in building solutions with Microsoft Exchange and Lync, ensuring high availability, disaster recovery procedures, and configuration on client systems for both products.
- Candidate must have the ability to architect, develop, customize, package, and manage enterprise solutions with Microsoft Products.
- 1-2 years direct experience designing, implementing and managing Exchange environments.
- 1-2 years of the same with Lync environments.
- Demonstrated experience with security tools.
- Ability to write PowerShell as required, you probably already have some favourites.
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve all aspects of mail routing issues.
- Understanding of system integrations from an architectural perspective.
- Industry knowledge of virtual environments.
- Experience with cloud solutions for messaging and communication needs helps.
- Problem Solver - Uses systematic approach to uncover true problem(s) and practical solution and can marshal resources to solve problem
- Solid VoIP understanding and exposure a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants that resides in Abuja are expected to apply or those that can relocate at a short notice without requesting for relocation allowance.