Vacancy in a Real Estate and Construction Company via W-Holistic
Posted on: 13 February, 2015
Deadline: 1 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
Our client, a Real Estate and Construction company is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates to fill the below position:
- Prepare specifications and / or Contractors proposals.
- Maintain contract documentation and advice on pre tender and post contract matters.
- Advise on procurement strategy.
- Carry out take offs for material procurement.
- Manage Sub-contract negotiation and letting.
- Prepare and submit interim valuations.
- Carry out site measurement.
- Perform and assess risk and value management and cost control.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts.
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Prepare and submit several works final account and ensure agreement of final accounts.
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender.
- Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt.
- Prepare and issue material supply enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
- Complete tender documents for submission.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Quantity surveying.
- 6 - 8 years experience in the construction industry including a supervisory role
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant job specific knowledge & proficiency
- Trustworthiness, discretion & confidentiality
go to method of application »
- Implement real estate development projects and oversee maintenance of all real estate assets including site recommendation/selection/control, pre-development, securing public/private funding for projects (grants/loans) finance, construction planning and management
- Conduct quarterly physical property inspections.
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, development and maintenance of real estate properties on behalf of the company and her clients.
- Manage the transaction process end to end from setting site search until the conclusion of lease negotiations and signature.
- Maintain, update and safeguard all related property portfolio records, metrics, legal agreements, databases and process documentation and assure compliance.
- Compare a property with similar properties recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
The desired qualities include:
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Estate Management or any related field.
- In-depth knowledge of the Real Estate Management and Construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of trends and best practices in the Real Estate industry.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Enterprising and Commercial Approach to carrying out duties.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- General Manager at a Leading Estate Company
- Job Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm - Customer Passion Point Limited (CPPL)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm