Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a luxurious hotel located on the Island in Lagos is currently searching for an experienced Expatriate to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for promoting the hotel’s policies.
- Follow company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance guidelines set forth in the employee handbook.
- Promote hotel’s policies and philosophies to employees and guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Create the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Produce monthly financial reports and knows at all times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Manage human resources functions of the hotel by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- University degree
- Candidate must possess relevant experience in the Hospitality industry.
- The candidate should have at least 25 years experience in the hospitality industry with at least 15 years experience in similar role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Attentive to detail
- Planning and organizational ability
go to method of application »
- The Food and Beverage manager will be responsible primarily for ensuring excellent service delivery at the Restaurant and bar and in the Food and Beverage Department.
- The manager will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel’s brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales
- Minimum of a first degree in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience with at least 5 years proven supervisory or management experience and managing teams of at least 20 staff.
- Food and Beverage training and certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Sales and Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Good Product Knowledge
- Team Management
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
- Strong Character
- Self- motivated
- Result driven
- High- level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Willing and able to learn new things
Method of Application
Qualified candidates shoud send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Juice Bar
- Job Openings at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Job Opportunities at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Jobs at HRLeverage
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Job Openings in the Hospitality Industry