Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 27 January, 2015
Deadline: 20 February, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a luxurious hotel located on the Island in Lagos is currently searching for an experienced Expatriate to fill the position of:
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for promoting the hotel’s policies.
- Follow company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance guidelines set forth in the employee handbook.
- Promote hotel’s policies and philosophies to employees and guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Create the hotel’s annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Produce monthly financial reports and knows at all times where the hotel stands against budget.
- Manage human resources functions of the hotel by controlling turnover, motivating employees, focusing on employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- University degree
- Candidate must possess relevant experience in the Hospitality industry.
- The candidate should have at least 25 years experience in the hospitality industry with at least 15 years experience in similar role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Attentive to detail
- Planning and organizational ability
go to method of application »
- The Food and Beverage manager will be responsible primarily for ensuring excellent service delivery at the Restaurant and bar and in the Food and Beverage Department.
- The manager will supervise and coordinate the Food and Beverage Department.
- Optimize the supply chain and make maximum use of raw materials
- Setting and Controlling Budget
- To maximize opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- Carry out planned training and development using a systematic and professional approach. This in turn will help the business meet its needs and aid personal development of team members
- Maximize restaurant and bar occupancy
- Supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining the Hotel’s brand standards consistently with attention to details.
- Monitor customer levels and implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service.
- Act on customer feedback within your area of responsibility in a timely manner, which includes customer complaints and compliments time
- Ensure you assist with the control of departmental operating costs in line with the forecasted business levels.
- Assist in Promotion and Sales
- Minimum of a first degree in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience with at least 5 years proven supervisory or management experience and managing teams of at least 20 staff.
- Food and Beverage training and certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Sales and Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Good Product Knowledge
- Team Management
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
- Strong Character
- Self- motivated
- Result driven
- High- level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
- Willing and able to learn new things
Method of Application
Qualified candidates shoud send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels