If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ZETA Technologies are a network of professionals with lengthy track records from operating, EPC, consulting, and compliance firms providing bespoke services to the process industries (upstream oil and gas, petrochemicals, refineries etc). Our operating hubs are strategically situated in 3 continents viz. Americas, Europe, and Africa.
As a result of expansion ZETA requires the services of brilliant and skilled professionals to fill some vacant positions in one of the Nigerian offices located in Port Harcourt.
A Cost Estimator prepares cost for product manufacturing, construction projects, or services to aid management in bidding or determining price of product or services.
His/Her role includes but not limited to the following:
- Identifying and quantifying cost factors, such as time, materials and expenses
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour
- Evaluating the profitability and viability of a product or services using risk analysis software
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the projects develops
- Consult with clients to discuss and formulate estimates, recommending cost-cutting methods to increase profitability
- Using computer software to prepare estimates and supporting documentation
- Participate in proposal preparation and client presentation
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular
- intervals for the duration of project
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations
- Conduct special studies to develop standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and related discipline. Use of MS Office is mandatory
- Experience: 5 Years and above
- Analytical, Critical thinking, Technical skills, Ability to work under strict deadline
go to method of application »
- Admin Assistant provides services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Duties includes but not limited to the following:
- Managing and distributing information within the office- taking memos, sending and receiving correspondence
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures
- Assist in managing the day to day operations of the office
- Assist with ensuring cost, time and resources are managed effectively
- Creates and revises system and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control
- Assist in the preparation of invoices and budgetary procedures
- Provide assistance in accounting and office administration
- Develop new business relationships and grow our market with existing clients
- Creates spreadsheet and presentations and filing
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored.
- Strong communication skills, Proficient in MS Office, Analytical, Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Good knowledge of accounting tools, ability to work as part of a team, neat personal appearance.
- Degree holder with 1 Year Post NYSC experience
- OND with 3 Years working experience
- O'Level with 5 Years working experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com