Emerson Process Management, an Emerson business, is the global leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil & gas, refining, pulp & paper, power, water & wastewater treatment, metals & mining, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Emerson combines superior products and technology with industry-specific engineering, consulting, project management and maintenance services. Its brands include PlantWeb, Fisher, Micro Motion, Rosemount, Daniel, DeltaV, Ovation, and AMS Suite.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures of the Integrated Systems Projects in West Africa region.
2. Responsible for reviews and approval of contractor’s quality documents and implement contractor audits as well.
3. Able to review and approved the project ITP and ensures that it is implemented during the execution of the project.
4. Responsible for the review of the sub-vendor’s and fabricators ITP and ensure the implementation of the same.
5. Responsible for the internal auditing and ensure that the Integrated system projects are executed as process and procedures.
6. Responsible for the review of the final documentation and MRB.
7. Perform any other duties deemed necessary by the Operations Manager Integrated Systems.
8. Ensure traceability of all materials and equipment from purchasing and up to delivery on site.
9. Conduct and / or Participate in COMPANY Quality or technical compliance audits for CONTRACTOR, Sub CONTRACTOR or Vendors.
10. Closely monitor site activities, fully coordinate with PMC discipline engineers, on a daily basis issuing NCR’s in case of non-compliance and reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled labourers and/or site supervision staff.
11. Participate with PMC staff in assessing concession requests and field Design Changes as submitted by CONTRACTOR
12. Review the contract documents for each Construction stage/phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager of any deficiency.
13. Review QA/QC Procedures and document control as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure implementation is in compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.
14. Review Inspection, Test and Plans as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.
15. Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedure in respect of the format signed off by Contractor’s QA/QC Manager.
16. Check all materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensure its compliance with approved materials and specification.
17. Participate with PMC staff in reviewing the Close Out Report as submitted by CONTRACTORS.
18. Coordinate with all disciplines/CONTRACTOR’s for QA/QC.
19. Ensure that CONTRACTOR establish and submit a Project-Specific Quality Plan which
20. Maintain and measure CONTRACTOR’s compliance with AGREEMENT’s ANNEXURES as well as the Technical Specification.
21. Coordinate with CM to arrange and conduct Quality Meetings with CONTRACTORS on regular time interval agreed with COMPANY’s QA/QC.
Overall Purpose of the Role
To co-ordinate procurement activities for the Integrated Systems Projects of DMC for West Africa region.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Procurement planning in coordination with Project Managers
2. Continues expediting the order and update the PM/Procurement Manager on the procurement status on periodic basis
3. Coordinate with shipping companies on logistics part of the order.
4. Assist the PM and PA on the procurement and Sales forecasting of the project.
5. Assist the proposal team for the getting the quote during the proposal stage of the project
6. Coordinate with other statutory agencies for the logistic part of the buyouts
7. Arrange to deliver the material to the fabricators facility and coordinate with fabricators of the delivery.
8. Undertake complete responsibility for the procurement activities of the Integrated Systems project.
9. Participate in Global Procurement call and reporting to Global Procurement team.
10. Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
11. To assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and fabricators for smooth execution of the project.
12. To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting the procurement best practise
13. Develop and implement purchasing policy and strategy and maximise savings.
14. Ensure all shipments happen through most efficient and timely manner adhering to Emerson Corporate logistics process and procedures and compliance norms.
15. Work close with freight forwarders and customs / govt officials for permits & documentations needed for all shipments
16. Provide shipment tracking details to projects / operations on a regular basis
17. Keep a record for customs for all JAFZA related BoE
18. Work closely with Stores & project team for all inbound or outbound shipments.
19. Coordinate and manage offsite storage locations
20. Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
21. Any other functions as deemed by supervisor at time to time.
Qualifications Education and Qualifications
• Degree in Engineering.
• [Experience Requirements]
• Excellent written and Spoken English
• Drive for Results,Ethics and Values,Negotiating,Organizing,Perseverance,Personal Learning,Planning,Priority Setting,Technical Learning,Time Management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.