Several Vacancies at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 22 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
- Maintain carrier contracts, agreements, and Certificates of Insurance files making sure they are current and up-to-date.
- Maintain the Pool Point List, Carrier Matrix, and Rate/Agreement making sure files are up to date and current as well as updating the DC shipping schedule matrix as needed.
- Gather cost and service information from carriers.
- Assist with the management of carrier performance to expectations and store delivery to appointment through timely data gathering and reporting. Identify and report trends.
- Ongoing reporting and analysis utilizing transportation, freight payment and carrier databases to determine underlying causes of freight cost trends, identify inefficiencies, non-compliance and other opportunities for improvement for outbound and inbound activity.
- Assisting with 'special needs' situations regarding expedited services needed by customers, both internal and external.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience
- Five years' experience working within a Logistics/Distribution/Supply Chain environment
- Basic knowledge of freight bill processing and claims process
- Proven success developing relationships with outside companies and cross functional partners
- Ability to build relationships at various levels and influence decisions
- Solve problems, synthesize information from disparate sources to deliver comprehensive and actionable analysis
- Familiar with using Excel, Powerpoint, and Access MS Access and SQL
go to method of application »
- Support product and marketing managers on products launches, innovations and sales development
- Help the marketing team in the implementation of the annual marketing strategy
- Prepare presentations, communication materials, mailings and drive projects in cooperation with different departments
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing/Sales
- First experience in sales or marketing
- Great interest/eager to learn about branding
- Solid user experience with Microsoft Office applications and internet
go to method of application »
- Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
- Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management.
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
- Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
- Capturing and applying customer feedback.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
Method of Application
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on the following link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
Or send directly to email@example.com
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted. We would also keep all resumes in our database and contact candidates for other roles they are found suitable for.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting