Job ID: RFLU18012020
ACCOUNT/FINANCE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Department Objectives To ensure the completeness of the finance and accounting records of the company. Coordination of all accounting activities and preparation of financial statement and other reports for the company.
Job Purpose: To supervise and ensure full compliance with company policies for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide strategic leadership and coordination in the business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
Responsible for: is responsible for financial planning, preparing and reviewing budget, budgetary control, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting record keeping.
Key Accountability: A continuous management of financial systems and budgets.
- Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position).
- Analyse moderate to complex financial information, including trends and forecasts
- Handle strategic planning process and define strategies/plans for finance and accounting functions;
- Manage finance processes, develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives of the company
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to the company's Executive Management (or as may be required);
- Prepare cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts, tax returns and balance sheet;
- Liaise effectively with the internal and external auditors to ensure that an efficient and effective audit process is carried out and on time;
- Set standards for accounting and financial reporting systems;
- Ensure the financial policies, procedures and controls of the organization are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (locally and globally);
- Oversee budget preparation, approval and execution processes;
- Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the organization's budgets, forecasts and financial planning;
- Analyse budget variances and consolidate the financial statement
- Ensure that all receivables are collected in a timely manner i.e 30 days credit line
- Develop and manage long and short-term cash forecasts, utilizing historical trends, seasonal influences and future projections.
- Determine cash requirements and maintain appropriate cash flows with banking institutions to ensure adequate liquidity to meet all obligations and optimisation of cash.
- Develop and implement cash management systems for all operations, including policies and procedures
- Oversee daily cash management process: setting cash position, wire transfer operations, and deposit and disbursement accounts Performance Indicators:
- Timely delivery of daily weekly and monthly reports on exact dates advised by management.
- Budgetary savings of between 10 – 20% per annum.
- Meeting of departments targets as set.
- Increased sales revenue at low operating cost.
- Coordinate and monitor regular and accurate stock taking exercise.
- Ensure budgetary controls and cost savings.
- Compliance and adherence with company’s financial controls.
- A minimum of a first degree B. Sc.
- Associate member of Institute of chartered Accountant of Nigeria at a minimum.
- Computer expertise in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Famililization with accounting software..
- Technical/Professional Experience:
- 10 years Financial and administrative experience with at least 3 years at manager level
- Good knowledge of Financial Accounting.
- People management skill and experience.
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting process Generic Competencies o Integrity o Business understanding o Interpersonal skill o Customer orientation o People development/ management o Strategic focus o Decision making.
Reports to: General manager Dotted to the Managing director
Direct Reports: a. Accountant. b. Accounts/Finance Supervisor c. Accounts Officers d. Accounts Clerks
go to method of application »
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job ID: REU18012020
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Develop contact with potential customers by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Develop a growth strategy with a focus on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Meet new business acquisition and sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience in sales or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing or verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
- Product Knowledge. ...
- Strategic Prospecting Skills. ...
- Rapport Building on the Call. ...
- Buyer-Seller Agreement. ...
- Active Listening. ...
- Communication. ...
- Qualification Questioning. ...
- Time Management.
- Customer focus
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline of submission: 1st of October 2020