We are seeking to engage the services of:
Front Desk Officer (NEX-Front Desk) -034) who will be responsible for receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately while notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
The role will include:
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintaining security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Updating appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical front desks/ receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- An OND or HND from a recognized and accredited Polytechnic
- At least 2 years proven working experience in a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- High school diploma; associate’s degree, or bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Professional certification in office management would be an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive.
If you want to be a part of our team, kindly send in your resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest, on or before the close of business on 22nd September 2021 via the link below
NOTE: Only applicants with OND or HND with previous Front Desk experience with matching skills will be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.