Federal University Dutsin-Ma Microfinance Bank has been duly registered under the Central Bank of Nigeria’s regulations having met the minimum conditions. The Bank is set to employ competent, visionary and motivated Professionals to fill the position for the takeoff:
Head, Business Development and Marketing
Role and Responsibilities
The person shall report and be directly answerable to the Managing Director and also shoulder the following responsibilities among other things:
- Marketing and Promoting the Bank in the business community;
- Exploring business development options and advising accordingly;
- Mobilizing Deposits especially from the individual small savers;
- Designing specific micro-finance related products to meet the market demands; and,
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- The qualification required for this office is a minimum of first degree in Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines plus six (6) years cognate experience in similar functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submits 20 hardcopies of their Applications with all the relevant details to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Candidates should ensure that three (3) Referees have submitted reports on them to the under signed by the date of closure of receipt of applications.
- Note that excellent computer skills innovation and team spirit are desirable for the position.
- Also, candidates must attach evidence of possession of national identification number, in line with the requirements of the national identification number regulations 2017.