Supplier Development Officer at FAN MILK plc
Posted on: 11 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at FAN MILK plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Supplier Development Officer
- Sourcing new materials requirements.
- Finding new and better sources of existing materials with a view to keeping materials cost down
- Proper documentation of incoming suppliers in line with policy and procedures
- Responsible for finding new and better sources for all locally sourced raw and packing materials, equipment’s, spare parts and service providers. By constantly researching the market.
- Board new suppliers. (Vendors registration).
- Organise vendors pitch exercise when required.
- Undertake relevant purchasing field work
- Responsible for suppliers auditing, and reporting.
- Establish work standards; maintain effective work flows and operating procedures.
- Responsible for generating and monitoring relevant supplier’s contracts.
- The position requires minimum qualification of a B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Purchasing and Supply Management, or other related Degrees
- Possession of professional certificate of relevant bodies - MBA, CIPSMN, CIPS etc. will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Purchasing function and Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision).
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in similar position.
- Contract development and management
- Must be able to work effectively with relevant levels of management
- Ability to proactively manage situations/problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must possess a persuasive and assertive personality
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Numeric skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FAN MILK plc career website on fanmilk-nig.net to apply
- Know More About FAN MILK plcSimilar Jobs
- Supply Chain Assistant - Procurement at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Supply Chain - Logistics Team Leader at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Asset Controller at Mercy Corps
- Warehouse Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Expat Procurement Manager (Non Nigerians) at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Pest Control & EHS Coordinator at British American Tobacco
- Warehouse Assistant at British American Tobacco
- LMCU, Supply Chain Specialist at Management Sciences For Health - MSH