Real Estate Manager at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Real Estate Manager
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed.
- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- MS Office familiarity
- Must be IT savvy and have adequate knowledge on Digital Marketing
- HND/B.sc in Estate Management with over 5years experience
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- End-User Sales at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Estate Manager at SD Human Resources Limited
- Sales Executives at 7UP
- Marketing Manager at Value Seeds Limited
- Teller Officer at Mathills Services Limited
- Business Manager at Lighthouse Cinemas
- Sales Executive at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Trade Representatives at Ascentech Services Limited