Real Estate Manager at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Real Estate Manager
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed.
- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- MS Office familiarity
- Must be IT savvy and have adequate knowledge on Digital Marketing
- HND/B.sc in Estate Management with over 5years experience
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Keexs Footwear limited
- Sales Executive at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Sales & Marketing Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Contract Marketer at AfriHUB
- Delivery Sales Representative at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Country Security Manager at International Medical Corps
- Claims Executive at CIG Motor Ltd
- Business Development Manager (Bakery Products) at Invent Alliance Limited