Finance Business Partner - Commercial Area at GBfoods
Posted on: 13 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at GBfoods
GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market.
Finance Business Partner - Commercial Area
- We are looking for a Finance Business Partner for our Commercial area in Nigeria.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform financial control and support for the Nigeria Business Unit according to company policies in order to provide management information, advice and criteria that allow an indepth analysis of the evolution of the business and making accurate decisions for its future.
- Control the budget using the information prepared by the Analytical Accounting and Reporting Area to provide the Business Unit with an indepth analysis and diagnosis of the identified deviations.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business to evaluate the causes of deviations and their reasoning
- Directly advise the Business Unit to drive and assure followup on timely or structural corrective measures for the identified deviations.
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and resolution of inquiries from the Business Unit regarding the economicfinancial impact of commercial or marketing projects or decisions
- Implement processes and follow up on uniform and effective commercial control criteria to improve followup on the prices and margins of the Business Unit
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Make the monthly closing of the costs to guarantee the reliability of the information to the Corporate Control Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Experience: 78 years in auditing or the equivalent
- Languages: English essential and French (preferable)
- Proactive person
- Project mindset
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GBfoods career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About GBfoodsSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting