New Media Officer at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 18 January, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
New Media Officer
- Drive effective deployment of new media strategy in alignment with business objectives in general and reputational priorities in particular.
- Identify and develop bespoke content on new media that engages savvy internet stakeholder groups and aligns with MTN corporate speak
- Monitor and track MTN on new media platforms, provide ongoing analysis and reports to the relevant business units
- Identify perception management opportunities in the new media space and escalate critical issues for speedy resolution
- Generate informative and insightful reports about MTNN activity and mention same in the social media space
- Develop reader-friendly content that communicates relevant corporate objectives and important customer information to foster articulation of the MTN point of view and engender empathy towards the MTN brand
- Work closely with consultants to track, monitor and analyse online conversations about MTN in new media space.
- Interface with Marketing, Customer Relations, Sales & Distribution, Enterprise Solutions, Corporate Services and other customer-facing/brand-building business units to drive customer education, acquisition and retention initiatives
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Standard Working Condition
- Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in corporate communications
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
- Experience in deploying web communications, new media marketing activities.
- Social Media/ Digital Communication
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
TO VIEW THE SALARIES OF MTN NIGERIA, CLICK HERE
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Manager, Corporate Transaction at MTN Nigeria
- Project Implementation Manager, Facilities at MTN Nigeria
- Regional Security Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Public Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Fraud System Analyst at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Information Management at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head, Brand & Corporate Communications at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Multimedia Designer at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Content Writer at StartCredits
- Graphic Designer and Animator at Cafe Neo
- Blogger/Journalist at Starhost Integrated Services Ltd
- Digital Media Marketing Manager at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Store Keeper at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Brand Manager at Elevantix Consulting