GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Advertising and Promotions Leader
- This role is responsible for supporting the Africa Advertising and Promotions Business Partners and Africa Field Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of Ad and Promotion strategies, leveraging advertising, exhibits, collaterals/sales tools production and digital communications platforms.
- This role coordinates with Venders and internal Shared Services to develop and execute programs to deliver on marketing objectives.
- Managing offline & online customer engagement platforms e.g. Africa.gehealthcare.com, social media handles etc., in-person events, promotions, campaigns, online events, newsletters, etc.
- Develop a locally relevant content strategy to drive engagement through offline and online channels including blogs, customer references, creative assets, videos, infographics, etc.
- Owning the execution & deliverables for tier one in-person events in Africa in partnership with Events & Exhibitions team
- Managing marketing partners e.g. media agencies, creative agencies, internal shared services e.g. MECH etc.
- Leading digital support efforts for other departments and encourage strong collaboration and teamwork to execute cross-departmental initiatives
- Executing tactics for building traffic and growing supporter base through online media and SEO
- Demonstrating creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness in leading team to meet ambitious growth goals
- Ensures compliance of all Ad & Promo materials
- Evaluates programs and reports their performance to marketing
- Liaises with Communications team globally (PR & Org Comm)
- Continually evaluating processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and tools designed for both the market and sales force
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 7+ years of experience in advertising or marketing communications or related field
- Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional global teams, multiple levels (including executive level) and outside vendors
- Ability to influence, make recommendations and drive change at all levels of the company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of delivery to tight budgets and timelines
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Experience and success developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns with measurable result
- Excellent knowledge of integrated communications strategy and the Marketing Mix (Print, Digital, Events)
- Communications/campaign project management
- Inclusive leadership style
- Marketing skills
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Fluent in French & English preferred
- Strong digital background
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale