Research and Development Officer at Givanas Group of Companies
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: 20 November, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Givanas Group of Companies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited is a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes
Research and Development Officer
- Help design and analyse consumer research tacitly translate consumer insights intinnovative approaches from a formulation and/or communication standpoint.
- Represent the project at cross-functional team meetings, providing updates on R&D progress and insights and be involved in project team decisions.
- Create and maintain all the necessary documentation tdevelop and commercialize the products (survey records, Statistical Process control)
- Works with quality control thelp conduct evaluations and tests tsupport the development of new products and/or packaging/ingredient. Ensure complete documentation of all activities, tests, evaluations conducted.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Sales in the creation of strong, substantiated claims and other customer communication
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products
- Act as experimenter in sensory evaluation and determine result using statistical computations
- Participate in the conduct of problem solving analysis and design of experiments during product development
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry Pure or any related discipline.
- 1-year experience as research and development officer in manufacturing.
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of market research and surveys
- Good command on Microsoft excel
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail “Sales Intern”
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted for an interview.
- Recent Jobs from Givanas Group of Companies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Intern at Givanas Group of Companies
- Quality Control Officer at Givanas Group of Companies
- Procurement Officer (Senior) at Givanas Group of Companies
- Know More About Givanas Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Client Service Executive at Culture Communications
- Marketing Executive at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Senior Business Development Consultant at Workforce Management Centre
- Channel and Institution Sales Professional at Ascentech Services Limited
- Relationship Officer Trainee at Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Service Sales Manager at GE - General Electric
- Mobile Money Agent at Westfield Consulting