Accountant at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PP
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations, and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
Our role as consultants is to provide support to our clients on strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution, and organizational performance. PPIS Consulting prides itself on quality, which ensures that all our clients enjoy consistently high standards.
Our people have a proven track record as seasoned consultants providing flexible, practical and tailor-made solutions on HR-related services across industries.
- Developed and Implement procedures, processes and policies.
- Process journal entries and perform accounting corrections to ensure accurate records.
- Preparing quarterly business reviews of financial performance and assist in budgets process and cash-flow.
- Manage all payment receipts; ensure payments are made, resolve collections and record all transactions.
- Employ the use of the Microsoft accounting software and other software applications to prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation statement and maintain an up to date billing system.
- Mitigate client’s debt status and ensure payment of over 70% of monthly invoices.
- Preparing monthly reports for senior managers that include business KPI's in line with reporting deadlines
- Sent periodic reports to the management on observations and recommendations.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger to ensure that payments are accounted for and accurately inputted.
- Maintaining petty cash transactions and reconciliations.
- Formulate monthly debtors and income statement reports that serve as the basis for some management decisions.
- Verify all cashiers’ activities posted into the system scrutinize bills, invoices, receipts and bank deposit records to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Developed a sustainable recovery system that significantly reduced the loss of data and enabled a hassle-free data recovery process.
- Ensured effectiveness and efficiency of Controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and agencies on tax and financial report matters.
- Review procurement documents and reconciliation documents.
- Advice Management on financial and non-financial issues.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources Officer at People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)
- Know More About People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting)Similar Jobs
- Accountant at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Relationship Manager - Primary Market at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Accounts Clerk at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Tax Associate at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Associate at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Account Officer at Vixa Pharmacy
- Internal Auditor at Vixa Pharmacy