Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of:
Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
- Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume
and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration
of Age to: email@example.com
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Receptionist/Front Desk Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org