School Matron at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 23 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
- As a school matron, you would usually work in a boarding school. You would be responsible for the health and well-being of the pupils and the smooth running of the domestic side of school life.
Your day-to-day tasks would usually include:
- Helping children settle into school life.
- Keeping parents informed about their children's health and well-being.
- Making sure children's clothes are kept clean and are repaired and replaced when necessary.
- Looking after children with minor illnesses.
- Taking children to medical and dental appointments and calling for emergency treatment if necessary.
- Keeping children's records up to date.
- Supervising cleaning and domestic staff.
- Ordering cleaning, domestic and medical supplies.
- Carrying out inventories of fixtures and fittings and reporting the need for repairs and replacements.
- In many schools, the roles of matron and school nurse are combined.
- You would work long hours, including evenings and weekends. You would also be on call for emergencies.
- You may only work during term-time, although in some schools your duties could include looking after people attending summer schools or taking part in activities during the school holidays.
- Must posses at least 3 to 4 years post NYSC experience
- Must possess a B.Sc or it's equivalent in the respective field
- Must have knowledge of children's developmental needs
- Must have a basic understanding of safeguarding children procedures.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Know More About Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Hausa/Islamic Religious Knowledge Teacher at Creative Learning International School
- Class Teacher at Brainy Educare Services
- Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Experienced Physics Teacher at Pacific Comprehensive College
- IT Instructor at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Rector at Sure Foundation Polytechnic
- Class/Subject Teacher at Brickhall School
- Hostel Master at Mayflower Private School