Area Sales Manager at Airtel
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Area Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos and South Region
Purpose of the Job
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate and effective outlet branding is carried out in line with the "look of success" within the territory.
- Identify visibility opportunities for Airtel brand within the territory.
- To ensure ITP increases and gives impetus to iCMS and iRMS
- Effective management of POS stock in warehouse to avoid damage, wastage and obsolete materials.
- Train Market Developers on POS deployment in line with "look of success".
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- Effective management of direct activation teams and monitoring of CP bus activation activities.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Other initiatives to increase GAD including new site launch
- Ensure activation of Quality GADs in assigned area.
- Develop and implement activities that will increase SONA in assigned area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in business administration or management will be an advantage
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- Team leadership experience
- 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Technical Officer at Airtel
- Channel Manager at Airtel
- Key Account Manager at Airtel
- Area Sales Manager - North Regions at Airtel
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Director, Deal Advisory at KPMG
- Marketer, Channel Sales at Ralds & Agate
- Industrial Goods Marketer (B2B) at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Executive at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Sales Officer at Workforce Management Centre
- Marketing Executive (Real Estate) at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Oyster Integrated Company Limited
- State Business Development Coordinator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture