Internal Auditor at Comercio Partners
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Partners Limited is a limited-liability company in Nigeria with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African capital market.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and board of directors
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks;
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with external auditors
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with minimum of 3-5 years Experience as an Auditor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Internal Auditor" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Comercio Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- FI Settlement Officer at Comercio Partners
- Know More About Comercio PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Global Fund Director of Finance and Grants Management at Catholic Relief Services
- Account Trainee at Genesis Group
- Collections Officer at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- Auditors at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Intern Accountant at Rhics
- Accountant at ThroneAutos
- Finance and Compliance Manager at Medecins Du Monde
- Programme Accountant at Medecins Du Monde