Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist at Sybil and James Communications
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Sybil and James Communications
Sybil and James is a boutique agency, providing communications, creative and digital strategies to leading brands. We align business ambition and cultural energy for commercial success.
Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
- The Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist will play an essential role in supporting the development and execution of integrated communication campaigns for clients, generating maximum brand exposure through implementing communication strategies, including traditional and new media and brand partnerships.
- The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing ongoing digital marketing communications and social media on behalf of high profile clients, use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results, have impeccable client liaison skills, written communication skills, be creative, have organization skills and an established understanding of Communications, PR, branding are essential.
- Develop an effective Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy for all launches, events, website, social media platforms and internal communication.
- Build strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
- Day to day client social media handles and managing client updates.
- Explore opportunities for sponsorships and collaborations.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with influencers.
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content strategy and calendar across social, direct mail, and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to content.
- Analyze and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance and analyze in relation to key competitors and KPIs.
- Ability to be available to engage in social media activation in real time with an 'always on' attitude.
- Work closely with the Creative team to define key messages and marketing materials.
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Digital Marketing calendar and budget.
- Ensuring proper media tracking, automation, optimization, reporting and leverage added value from all communications activity.
- Creating assets for online and offline execution including but not limited to online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (campaign, content) including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experienced within a similar role in an agency or internal cooperate comms.
- Creative flair, eye for design, typography and layout.
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- A ruthless ability to priorities.
- A down-to-earth, hands-on team player.
- 2+ years of experience in social media and strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong understanding and experience with budgets, developing and activating a global communication strategy.
- Strongly creative yet analytical with critical thinking skills and proven expertise in problem solving and making small budgets go far.
- Knowledge and interest in content creators and influencers globally.
- Experience working with a Creative Director.
- Positive and professional attitude with great negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic mind with proven problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person and open to travel.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Sybil and James Communications
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Manager at Sybil and James Communications
- Communications Intern at Sybil and James Communications
- Know More About Sybil and James CommunicationsSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited