Accountant at Marcforte Business Consulting
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
Client Profile: Our client needs a competent, well organized and financially inclined individual who will be tasked to manage all financial issues for the organization and her clients.
Location: Lagos Island
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding the investment that will help in achieving the company’s financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company’s financial/business needs and strategies.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Handling of statutory payment remittances: VAT, WHT, P.A.Y.E,
- Weekly and Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posting payment vouchers
- Petty Cash Reimbursement and disbursement
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Experience Fund sourcing, underwriting, and closing investment transactions and financings.
- A sound understanding of the capital markets.
- Strong financial background and expertise with financial modeling required.
- Transaction due diligence and management of the closing process.
- Flexibility in competently managing competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Conscientious and attentive to detail.
- Possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting & Finance or any other related field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ cognate experience in real estate.
- Maximum of 38 Years of age
- Preferably female, not older than 36 years of age
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Spreadsheet skills
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent team player
- Attention to detail
- Data/Information Management
- Financial Acumen and financial Systems Savvy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marcforte Business Consulting career website on marcforte.com to apply
- Know More About Marcforte Business ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Efficacy Construction Company
- Head, Financial Services Division at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accountant at Kayhelt Pharma
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Admin/Finance Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Accountant/Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Accountant at Kowork NG
- Internal Control / Auditor at Terra Agric Farm Future Limited