Business Support Assistant at The Bag Shop
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 15 October, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at The Bag Shop
TheBagShop.com.ng is a premier destination for everything bags online in Nigeria. We are seeking young dynamic individuals to support our administrative, operational and customer support process of getting products online and fulfilling orders by customers.
Business Support Assistant
- You will be assisting us with ensuring the smooth end-to-end running of the business and ensuring the financial goals of the business are achieved.
- Thebagshop is a Lagos-Based Multi-Channel Fashion Accessories Retailer Started 3 years ago that focuses on Mid-Priced Handbags, Briefcases, Luggages, Watches, Sunglasses and Shoes.
- As a business support assistant, your main focus will be working on processes and activities that ensure the business is successfully within various functional units of the company. Specifically,
- You will track the financial goals of the business and assist with ensuring they are achieved.
- You will work with the operations team to ensure customer orders are fulfilled within the acceptable time limit, customer issues are handled and things are moving smoothly
- You will work with the marketing team to ensure adequate foot traffic to our stores and website.
- You will work with sales team to ensure leads are optimally converted to orders.
- You will support management as required to ensure business goals are achieved.
- You will work with HR to support training and recruitment.
- A good understanding of the fashion accessories business.
- A process driven approach to problems.
- An ability to juggle multiple activities at the same time.
- A goal-driven and detailed individual.
- Able to work weekends and holidays as needed (Nature of a retail business).
- Able to interact easily with customers, suppliers and external partners.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Experience and passion is preferred over educational qualification.
- Know More About The Bag ShopSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations