Head of Human Resources and Client Engagement at Zercom Systems
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 1 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Head of Human Resources and Client Engagement
- We are looking for a HR Administrator to head the Human Resources department.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees
- Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects.
- Representing the MD
- Giving Presentations to Audience/Customers
- Going to meetings with the MD
- Develop and manage relations with key client stakeholders.
- Participating in administrative staff
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Direct development of technical and operational strategy.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Head of HR experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- CIPM or any other HR professional qualification is compulsory
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- B.Sc. Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 of year's practical work experience.
- Must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Lekki, VI, and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product