Dredge Master - Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD) at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Dredge Master - Cutter Suction Dredger (CSD)
Location: Project Sites, Rivers
Job Summary & Purpose
- To assist in supervision of dredge crew on board project site
- Reports to whom: Project Manager
- Direct Reports from: Deckhand
- Internal Relationship: Dredge Crew
- Operate the dredger and booster optimally and safely according to HSE requirements.
- Operate the dredger and booster at a maximum daily production, according to the operational capabilities of the dredger and boosters and ensure the daily productions according to the project requirements.
- Provide input on the planning in agreement with the Chief Engineer on a day-to-day basis to the Senior Dredge Master.
- Provide accurate information to Senior Dredge Master on work done/ performance, accidents/ delays, status of assets and work forecasts aligned with project requirements.
- Inform the Senior Dredge master on dredger of spare parts requirements for the deck site.
- Provide guidance towards operational dredging crew; escalate to Senior Dredge Master if issues cannot be solved.
- Cooperate constructively and efficiently with dredging crew, chief engineer and senior dredge master and/or dredge supervisor on a regular basis.
- Any other assignment as may be directed.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum requirement of SSCE/ WAEC.
- Professional Qualification: Possession/ In pursuit of professional COC, STCW etc.
- Experience/Knowledge: Minimum of 5 year experience as Dredge master on CSD.
Key Skills and competencies:
- Competencies in dredging operational activities.
- Ability to work under pressure, Time Management and teamwork skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Officer/Buyer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Shipping Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Team Lead, Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Solution Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Training & Development Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Chief Operating Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Second Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Oiler at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings