Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Human Resources Manager
- To proactively manage all aspects of personnel and development to ensure the highest standards in the hospital providing positive overall staff experiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems. Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Keeps the organisation in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Develops, recommends, implements, monitors and modifies personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures and staff code of conduct.
- Prepares and administers all human resources budgets and reports.
- Responsible for employee relations strategies ensuring consistent interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures throughout the organisation. Provides employee relations support and coaching to management and staff.
- Manages the human resources information system through efficient and accurate data accumulation, processing and retrieval. Determines business information reporting needs and ensures data integrity and timely reporting.
- Responsible for the supervision of employees who recruit, test, interview and review the qualifications of prospective employees, either recommending, rejecting or referring applicants possessing satisfactory qualifications to hiring managers for further consideration. Knows current labour supply and complement of available labour force.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, transfers.
- Designs, develops, implements, and monitors all organisation employee compensation and benefits policies, practices, and programs.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys to keep the wage and salary structure equitable with comparable firms in the community or industry; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Plans, organizes and directs health education and wellness programs to meet organisation goals and employee needs.
- Identifies training needs of the organisation. Develops and provides training. May include managerial development and vocational training. Evaluates and monitors success of training programs. Ensures training objectives are met. Coordinate external training services.
- Manages workers' compensation claim system, the medical management and return to work program, and the safety program for employees.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of five years of managerial and supervisory experience with three years of experience in recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee relations, training special projects and government regulation, or an equivalent combination of education.
- HR Certification required (Senior Human Resources Professional (SPHR) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) is preferred)
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
- Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Assistant at Enabled Solutions
- Recruitment Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Human Resources Manager at HT-Limited
- HR Generalist at Ventoven
- HR & Admin Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Talent Management Supervisor (HR) at Carlcare Development
- Human Resources Manager at FEZ Consultants
- HR Supervisor - Manufacturing at Carlcare Development