Manager, Credit and Marketing at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Creditville offers cash loans (For Salary Earners & Business Owners) to meet urgent needs ranging from rent, school fees, business expansion etc as well as vehicle loans (For Salary Earners & For Uber/Taxify as well as Keke & MiniBuses).
Manager, Credit and Marketing
- We are looking to hire an individual with proven understanding of the micro lending space; and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Drive the development of overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition.
- Performance Management
- Oversee team activities and initiate feasible strategic business development plans.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Knowledge of Credit Analytics, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Minimum of 7-10years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience in ensuring goals are achieved
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Participate in the professional development and performance evaluation of staff in line with the Company’s Human Resources policies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Manager, Credit and Marketing”
- Know More About Creditville Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana