University College Hospital, Oyo - The Management of the Hospital hereby invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the underlisted positions in the University College Hospital, Sepeteri and University College Hospital, Ibadan:
Nursing Officer II
Location: Sepeteri, Oyo
- Applicants must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate/West African School Certificate with five credit passes which must include English Language & Mathematics at maximum of two sittings which must be from the same examination body and must possess the professional double qualifications of RN plus accredited post-basic Nursing qualification.
- Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
Condition of Services
- Similar to those obtained in the Federal Public Service.
CONHESS 07 i.e N959,919.00 N1,416,210.00 Per Annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application Form and submit 10 (ten) copies each of the print out of the completed Application Forms, three Referees’ Reports, photocopies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit and Local Government Identification Certificates), Credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
P.M.B 5116, lbadan,
Click Here to Download Application Guide (PDF)
Click Here to Complete Employment Application Form
- Referees' reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
- Multiple applications as well as holders of higher certificates beyond the requirements in the advert will be disqualified.
- In addition, candidates are to present any of the underlisted items as a means of identification on the date of screening examination: National Identity Card, Driver License, or Permanent Voters Card, International Passport. Kindly note that staff/student identity card of organization/school is not acceptable as a means of identification.