Business Development/ Marketing Executive at Origin Group
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 August, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Origin Group
Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited - We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development/ Marketing Executive
- Get orders/distributors from various locations
- Prepares quotations and follow-ups with orders
- Assists the clients in the process of product selection
- Develop on-going profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Line Manager timely and appropriately.
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Assisting in resolving any problems; Developing marketing channels
- Assists for After-Sales Support by following-up on orders to ensure satisfactory completion of the company's contract terms (requirements, delivery, payment schedule, etc.); and by troubleshooting problems in a timely manner; by developing new marketing channels.
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Support the overall marketing objectives of Origin Furniture both externally
- Disseminate information about promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Line Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conduct market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Work with Line manager to conceptualise and develop new product lines base on market research.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing.
- Experiences in selling office and customized furniture preferred
- Must be able to work in Showroom (if necessary)
- Good communication skills, for both clients and work colleagues
- Strong negotiation skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited