Project Services Manager at Mentor IMC Group
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Mentor IMC Group
Mentor IMC Group - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Project Services Manager
Job function: Business DevelopmentEngineering
Industries: Oil & EnergyRenewables & Environment
- Direct all project reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) in co-ordination with internal / external requirements.
- Promote the development project services team, identifying areas of improvement and additional resourcing requirements.
- Review the team structure and personnel, identify, qualify and recruit staff positions as necessary.
- Pro-actively leads and directs the work of the Project Services Team
- Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of the Project
- Services/Management Teams and the internal / external customers.
- Deliver the development and implementation of department and project specific procedures related to the project services function. Responsible for the implementation of project specific objectives within the project services team.
- Conduct internal/external briefing sessions with respect to project services requirements and processes.
- Act as the representative focal point for all internal and external project reviews
- Create framework for gathering and recording risks and lessons learned.
- Ensure that activities with respect to project services are being managed and delivered as per the customer's expectations and guidelines and project contract requirements.
- Monitor all project services outputs in the necessary areas and provide improvement recommendations as necessary to ensure the business is improving the services internally / externally.
- Provide direct input to the contract administration and contract review process, to ensure that the terms of the contracts are being met and any implications are being highlighted and mitigated.
- Provide direct support to the Project Managers on Contract Administration issues/matters.
- Direct the preparation of all related vendor supplier and sub-contractor tender activities and manage the respective tender evaluations through to notification of award.
- Direct the preparation of all required data for management reports and presentations etc.
- Deliver the support and input to all tender activities for future work, representing the project services capability at clarification meetings and presentations to win new work.
- Direct all activities related to the preparation of the business commercial planning and reporting in co-operation with the Head of Operations.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the reporting of cost and schedule impact of changes, modifications and alternatives to established project budgets.
- Ensure the Division accounting processes and procedures meet audit requirements.
Experience / Qualifications
- Extensive experience in all project execution phases.
- Moderate experience as a Business Manager or Project Support Management.
- Prior oil and gas EPC/Construction experience in offshore / onshore projects preferred. (15 years min)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill sets
- Leadership and demonstrated accountability for the work produced by the project services team.
- Demonstrates a support approach to the project managers and the business
- Able to provide support in situations, to resolve issues and matters of conflict that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility.
- The ability to encourage collaboration.
- Work as the leader of a dynamic team environment that has tight deadlines, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as an essential skill set.
- Qualified with a B.Sc in Business Administration and or Oil and Gas Engineering
- Bias towards both contract management and project controls.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mentor IMC Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Mentor IMC GroupSimilar Jobs
- Print Production/Project Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- NYSC Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Project Construction Manager ( Subgrade Earthwork) at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Software Project Manager at Byteworks
- Project Manager at Horkey International Services Limited
- Project Director at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Assistant Manager, Projects & Initiatives Management at African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank)
- Project Officer at DO.II Designs Limited