Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our Client is a leading Agribusiness looking to recruit in the following roles
Business Strategic Manager
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Provide guidance that will enhance performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture while ensuring the profitability, sustainable development and long-term success of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop business management goals and objectives that will lead to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of organizational goals.
- Ensure the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (i.e. people, material, equipment)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data, prepare reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in meetings and corporate events.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- 4-5 years’ cognate experience preferably from one of the top tier consulting firm
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Females encouraged to apply
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail