- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Public Relations Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
Public Relations Officer
Locations: Adamawa, Gombe, Niger and Kebbi
- We are seeking to engage the services a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organise and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- As a PR officer, you should be organised and creative with good communications skills. Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns;
- Source for business and contracts;
- Follow up on all existing clients and projects to life cycle completion;
- Collaborating with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintaining an open communication with senior management;
- Follow FAAC allocations and Budget provisions by FGN;
- Keep track of project progress and all payments;
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases;
- Dealing and managing feedback and complaints from external stakeholders;
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research;
- Organise Business meetings, forums and appointments with stakeholders;
- Keep track of ministry activities;
- Establish, promote and maintain positive business relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills both orally and in writing;
- Good and proven analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively;
- Experience working in a construction company as a PRO will be an added advantage;
- Experience working as a marketing officer in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to speak English and Hausa fluently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree and above in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or any related field.
Required Work Experience:
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Civil Engineer (Structural) at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Human Resource and Admin Officer at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Material Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Assistant Equipment Supervisor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Legal Adviser at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- HSE Assistant at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Know More About CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)Similar Jobs
- Latern Ambassador at Lantern Books
- NYSC TV Reporter/Social Media Handler at Qed.ng
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Graphic Designer at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Online Marketing Executive at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- State Co-ordinator - Membership & Programmes at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Female Social Media Executive at DM Holdings
- Graphics Designer at Dutrun Prints