Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Growth Marketing Manager - Jumia Pay and One
Jumia Pay is a new and free online payment service that enables you to send payments online securely, instantly, and cost-effectively. In particular you will:
- To expand the market share for Jumia’s financial services (Jumia Pay and One) by acquiring new and increasing the number of active consumers & merchants who use these solutions.
- Driving the usage of Jumia Pay/One within Jumia Ecosystem & acquire new customers from outside the ecosystem by giving visibility to the solution, partnership, planning & executing marketing campaigns, organize focus groups to better understand consumer needs, etc.
- Manage the relationship with local payments partners and support the local payment integration roadmap (e.g. banks, PSP, fintech)
- Achieve distinct KPIs including but not limited to no. of new customers & Net Merchandise value.
- Negotiate the best commercial with partners for local payment & digital services to improve P&L
- Onboard new & manage existing relationships with local digital service providers willing to distribute their services on Jumia One (e.g. ticketing, airtime, bills payment, tolls, fines, transport, etc.)
- Setup Marketing processes together with the Jumia marketing team and ensure regular cross campaigns of Jumia One and other Jumia services.
- Set up, monitor & implement efficient Service Level Agreement with partners to ensure 24*7 digital service availability to Jumia One customer.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or related field
- At least 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in fintech is a plus.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.