Admin/Business Development Officer at Mc Timothy Associates
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 18 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mc Timothy Associates
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
Admin/Business Development Officer
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance
- Oversees and facilitates resources management, administrative budgeting, expense monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with government agencies
- Lead the marketing and other executive teams in developing a brand image for the company in terms of quality, delivery and value for money
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Develops, delivers and promotes construction, supply/procurement support services and business development proposals for clients in an effective & professional manner
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- To locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and evaluating options.
- Closes new deals by coordinating requirements and negotiating contracts with business operations.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Sales function, Business Management, Market Research or in a similar role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/Master's Degree holder in Management Science or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must have passion for prospecting and be able to close deals on sales
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Computer packages
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Mc Timothy Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Mc Timothy Associates
- Head of Audit Unit at Mc Timothy Associates
- Know More About Mc Timothy AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Executive at JUVANTE
- Marketing Manager - Jumia Food & Party at Jumia Nigeria
- HR/Admin Officer at Obeezi
- Administrative Officer at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Officer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- College Librarian - CONTENDISS 15 at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- College Registrar - CONTENDISS 15 at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education