Station Manager at Kennedia Consulting
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Kennedia Consulting
Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas company with a global mindset delivering products and services in the upstream, downstream and midstream of the energy sectors of the oil and gas industry, seeks to urgently hire a Station Manager.
Location: Sango Otta
Pay: N100,000 monthly net
- Monitoring and evaluating station operational and marketing results, and develop interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluating daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgments.
- Maintaining excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinating both the sales of white products and lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
Raising requisition for stock replenishment.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing/Sales in the Oil & Gas industry within retail stations will be preferable.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com, using role as subject of mail.
- Know More About Kennedia ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited