Medplus is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals. Medplus was incorporated on 23rd of November, 1993 and offers specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic.
At Medplus, our vision is to become Nigeria's Landmark healthcare store and pharmacy, with a nationwide reputation for professionalism, innovation and quality products.
Brand & Marketing Manager
Responsible for coordinating all the marketing activities for the brand
Kindly be informed of the vacancy for a Brand & Marketing with the job profile below
Age Limit: 30 - 35 years
Must have a minimum of 4years working experience as a brand & marketing manager
- First degree (BSc. /HND) from a reputable institution.
- Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
OTHERS DUTIES INCLUDE
- Carry out marketing activities such as Research, Promotion, Strategy, Brand Development, Project Management etc).
- Ensure the timely production of marketing and Brand promotion materials and literature.
- Support all other projects relating to the promotion of the brand
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications materials i.e. BTL, Creative, Merchandisers etc
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Collation of information for promotional literature
- Actively manage the brand’s presence in the social media platform
- Preparing interesting written articles & posts for the website to promote the brand and handling feedback
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Periodic review of the website and apps to ensure they are updated and functional
- Participating in the conceptualizing and execution of Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Responsible for Integrating Communications Campaigns internally (Outlets) to promote assigned Brands.
- Monitoring competitive activities.
- Managing the production of Marketing Communication Materials such as Brochures, Leaflets, Newsletters etc
- Manage and supervise all activations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below