3D Artist at The Wood Factory Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at The Wood Factory Limited
The Wood Factory Limited - We are a leading Company in Construction and Furniture Industry in Abuja Nigeria.
- The Wood Factory is hiring talented and creative 3D Artists to join our in-house design team. As a 3D Artist you will be responsible for creating cutting-edge graphics, 3D images and animations.
- Producing 3D renderings for presentations.
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often-using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Researching and gathering information and photographs from our internal library relating to the project.
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients.
- Guiding and motivating co-workers as you will be part of a team of designers.
- Representing the company in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
- High Modeling and Rendering skills.
- AutoCAD and 3DS max a must.
- Proficient in V-ray and Corona render engines.
- Exceptional creative flair and design skills.
- Interior Design and Architectural background.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Proven competence in design and image processing software.
- Professional approach to time costs and deadlines.
- Animation and other design software a plus.
- Can-do attitude.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications without a Portfolio won't be considered.
- Nigerian and international applicants are both welcome to apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to The Wood Factory Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About The Wood Factory LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi