Quality Control Officer at Twin Star Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twin Star Industries Limited
Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Quality Control Officer
Reporting to: HOD Quality Control
- We hope to find an experienced, dedicated Quality Control Officer to join our team.
- In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise daily quality inspections during order picking
- Conduct daily pre-dispatch quality checks on all product lines
- Conduct Incoming shipment/delivery quality inspections on all produce lines
- Provide accurate and timely Quality reporting
- Manage and update all forms and record keeping of quality
- Oversee all on HOLD/REJECT product and ensure audit trails
- Issue visa for “release of goods quality check pass-slip” for products that are tested as fit for dispatch.
- Ensure record keeping and filing is correct and consistent
- Management of quality manual systems and compliance
- Minimize loss of materials through poor handling and storage practices and sign off on all product dumped due to poor quality.
- To oversee training of warehouse staff performing quality inspections
- Oversee and check the setup of the QC area for equipment, calibration of scales, stationary, forms and files
- To undertake other duties as requested
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the units and Factory in general
- Where required, to liaise with the customers on quality issues, complaints and developments.
- Health and Safety requirements: Employees must ensure they do not compromise the safety of themselves or others.
- Actively participating in health and safety;
- Following company safety procedures and rules;
- Behaving and acting safely;
- Reporting near misses, accidents and unsafe situations;
- Actively participating in rehabilitation.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Must be computer literate and have Microsoft office knowledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Twin Star Industries Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Officer (PET Blow) at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Shift Checker at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Quality Control Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Parts Store Supervisor at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Know More About Twin Star Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Soap Production Manager at Chicason Group
- Food Production Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Restaurant Production Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Production Manager at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Quality Control Officer at AMO Group
- Quality Assurance Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Production Supervisor at Erisco Foods Limited