Twinstar Industries - A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State requires qualified and cost-conscious professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Production Officer (PET Blow)
Reporting To: HOD Production
- The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay.
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.
- If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To co-ordinate, supervise and control production activities and operations
- To ensure optimal utilization of all machines for effective production result and performance.
- To ensure that set production targets are met.
- To ensure quality output of products in accordance with specification and standard requirements.
- To prepare daily, weekly production planning, and any other production planning schedule, as may be required, and directed.
- To prepare and submit daily production report on all production activities.
- Submit weekly production report on workers’ performance, machine performance and production output /target performance.
- To co-ordinate and guide the activities of the Production Supervisors
- To monitor and ensure optimal allocation and utilization of workers, in the Dept. for effective result and performance
- To co-ordinate staff activities and matters in the Department, and ensure discipline and compliance with laid down rules and regulations and standards in the discharge of their duties
- Ensure adequate record keeping of all production records, both in hard and e-copies
- Supervise collection of raw materials from the Stores
- Ensure and monitor the usage and the efficient utilization of the collected materials
- Ensure elimination of wastes and scrap in all forms and continuously devise means and ways to eliminate wastes and scraps.
- To liaise with other relevant departments effectively, as may be required, in the discharge of his duties and for effective production performance and productivity
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc /HND in Engineering and/or Polymer Technology with relevant years of requisite experience
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability for plant practices required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your resume.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: email@example.com