Lot Manager at CARS45 Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 31 January, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CARS45 Limited
CARS45 Limited - We are Nigeria's largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
- The Lot Manager(LM) is responsible for the entire strategic performance of a storage location. LM oversees the auto-retail strategies from location setup to P&L management.
- He/she would lead the Asset Officers, QC Personnel and any other staff within a storage location.
- They are charged with delivering world-class retail experience at their varied storage locations; customer interactions, vehicle merchandising, cost and budgets, profit analysis, inventory composition etc.
- Lot Manager ensure that the core key performance indicators for each storage location is meet and exceeded; Sales targets, margin, merchandising; vehicle display standardization, vehicle physical condition (good glass, good tyre, clean wash), foot traffic, CVR and negotiation (tasks are not limited to this).
- A LM wears multiple hats on the job; drives marketing initiatives, repairs manager, business development manager and performance improvement officer.
- He/she would report directly to Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Solely responsible for all processes within a storage location.
- Lead and drive optimal performance of any storage location assigned.
- Ensures that the location offers exceptional service experience to Carsbazr customers (Dealers, Merchants and End-users)
- Ensure vehicles meet the Carsbazr display standard (External Stickers, Internal Stickers, Vehicle Grade, Vehicle Price, Inspection Report and Documentation Check List)
- Coordinate and manages the daily morning drill exercise for his/her location.
- Manages fund disbursement and allocation of the locations budget.
- Efficiently resolve issues that arise from the location and escalate when necessary.
- Oversee and verify repair request and task completion for escalated cars.
- Responsible for planning and execution to meet core KPI targets
- Ensure adequate precautionary measures are taken to avoid operational hazards within a storage location.
- Deploy business development strategies to ensure profitable operations of the storage location.
- Building a world-class retail location in service delivery.
- Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- Ensure all incidences within a storage location is effectively reported to the unit head.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Minimum B.Sc or HND result
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience will be an edge)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to lead a business unit.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject head.
- Recent Jobs from CARS45 Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Asset Officer at CARS45 Limited
- Service Center Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Facilities & Admin Officer at CARS45 Limited
- Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Service Operations Associate at CARS45 Limited
- Know More About CARS45 LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive at Stresert Services Limited