Confidential Secretary at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 9 January, 2019
Deadline: 7 February, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a Power Company, due to internal expansion they seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing email
- Provide administrative support services to the firm as requested.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Office Manager or Partners
- Greet visitors and perform initial screening of clients.
- Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Prepare documents, including legal briefs, court subpoenas, spreadsheets and other office-related letters.
- Organize and maintain electronic-filing databases
- Taking minutes of meetings.
- Typing correspondence and legal paperwork.
- Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
- Minimum of one-year Confidential secretary experience.
- Candidates should be a graduate, A Master Degree is a plus.
- Candidates should have outstanding time-management and typing skills.
- Experience performing receptionist duties (i.e. answering phones, greeting and assisting visitors, sorting and routing mail, or similar).
- Experience in creating and maintaining legal case files (both paper and electronic), reviewing and formatting legal documents.
- Listening and Communication Skills
- People/Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Skills
- Multitasking Skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Recent Jobs from Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head Business Development at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Manager, Business Development at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Litigation Lawyer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Receptionist at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant to the MD at Kennedia Consulting
- Accountants/HR Admin at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Admin/Accounts Officer at Ellae Creative
- Personal Assistant to the ED at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital