Chief Responsibility Officer (Project and Construction) at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Chief Responsibility Officer (Project and Construction)
Job Code: CRO/11/003
- The CRO Project and Construction has the ultimate responsibility to oversee all building construction projects within the Group.
- He plays active role in ensuring operational excellence, project execution and delivery while working closely with Architects Surveyors and Engineers, Contractors and other professional on each project
- To provide leadership in project development, constructing and managing residential, industrial, commercial and any other projects and business units in furtherance of the company's objective
- Develops the departmental strategic plans for the construction department and ensures necessary approval by the CEO.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched and exhaustive construction and involvement of all the stakeholders is undertaken in order to ensure quality products, cost reduction and profitable sale
- Ensures that all departmental staff, especially the key technical ones are professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of performance management practice.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the development of new construction business from both a technical standpoint, and from a project management standpoint.
- Manage Project Finance and Budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture, Land Economics, Building Economics and Urban & Regional Planning or Business Management.
- Master's degree in any of the above fields would be desirable.
- Membership of professional bodies is a must.
- Previous Management experience in Real Estate Construction is essential.
- Must have a minimum of 20 (Twenty) years experience in a large company in as part of Senior Management team.
- He could be a retired senior officer in the Ministry of Work &n Housing either at the State or Federal levels.
- Must have experience of running major construction projects outside Nigeria.
- A leader who is able to develop others
- A good and practical understanding of the building and construction industry
- Well-developed business management skills
- A good negotiator
- Has integrity
- Knowledge of safety and Environmental standards
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Group Head, Internal Control & Audit at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Head Human Resources at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Architect at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Business Executive at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Financial Controller at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Town Planner at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Group Head, Administration & Procurement at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Know More About Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Estate Surveyor at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Surveyors and Valuers at PropCheck
- Senior Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Technical Surveying Account Manager at Ideate Technologies
- Project Manager at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
- Experienced Hire at NNPC
- Architect at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Facilitators: Interior Design and Architects at Career Prime