Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 9 January, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Cost / Schedule / Controls Engineer / Specialist III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 6 days on/1 day off
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for Company operated and Other Builder Operator estimates for all Gate and Funding milestones.
- The Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer will also prepare Check Estimates and Schedules to compare with Operated by Others (OBO) Operator-prepared submittals.
- Also this person will participate in estimate / Schedule assessments (verification of project cost & schedule bases).
- Lastly, they are expected to participate in Estimating Group process efficiency tools and quality assurance review process improvements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to Leve1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 would:
- Responsible for maintaining change control, cost reports, etc.
- Work with project estimator, planner and scheduler and Client’s accounting staff
- Coordinate and assemble the monthly progress reports
- Work closely with client’s project manager and team leads for regulated and non-regulated accounting reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 20+ years’ of experience working on projects
- Skills to negotiate and broker successful solutions between Internal Coordination parties above
- Advanced level proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Strong Influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical, and computing skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, control, coordinate, and effectively manage cross-functional activities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Coordinator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Inventory Control Analyst I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- SSHE Coordinator III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Accountant II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Project Manager (Non-IT) III - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Radisson Blu Hotels
- Lifting and Hoisting Person In-charge (Oil and Gas Equipment and Materials) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Senior Technical Officer (HVAC) at Willers Solutions
- Commissioning Engineer (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Commissioning Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Mechanical Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Facility and Stores Assistant at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture