Human Resources Business Partner at Adexen
Posted on: 14 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading Beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world is recruiting currently to fill the position below:
Human Resources Business Partner
Job Reference: 1527
- Partner with managers and teams to ensure a high performing organization and achievement of the business strategy at the assigned region. Ensure that personnel administration is carried out effectively in compliance with company regulations and legislative requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices.
- Execute the annual compensation review as well as communicate in cooperation with HQ on transfers and promotions throughout the year.
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to on-boarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Manage and allocate the local HR budget. Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate junior staff recruitment at the region as approved by management.
- Participate in and lead Head Quarters HR projects as defined in the annual HR action plans. Initiate local HR projects.
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives. Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Outsourced Employees Management: Manage relationship with 3rd party labour providers to ensure full compliance with labour provisions, company safety and quality standards.
- Ensure successful audit rating in all aspects relating to HR and Employee Relations.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- 8-10 years of work experience, 3 of which should be a managerial role in a Human Resource function.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Strong Interpersonal Skill and people management skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Analyst at CIPM
- HR Officer, Staff Appointments at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- HR Officer, Employee Data Management & Reporting at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- HR Intern at eHealth4everyone
- HR Coordinator at Exterran Corporation
- HR & Admin Officer at Bleuapple Consulting
- HR/Office Administrator at iROKO Partners Ltd
- Human Resources Officer at Tabs & Icons Consulting Ltd