Marketing Specialist at Taxify
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Taxify
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 10M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
- We are looking for a talented hands-on person with marketing experience to grow our brand in Nigeria. You will be working closely with our Nigeria Marketing Manager, planning and implementing local marketing campaigns to acquire new users and drivers.
- Working closely with the Nigerian and HQ marketing teams, you’ll be responsible for ideating and planning local marketing campaigns from fun social media stunts to long-term strategic marketing plans. We’re looking for someone with a strong ambition to move things forward while being curious to uncover new high-ROI channels to engage thousands of people.
What You'll be Doing
- Increase Taxify’s brand visibility in Nigeria
- Develop and implement local marketing and PR strategy
- Join forces to strengthen the social media strategy for Taxify’s local social media channels
- Look for new, high-impact brand partnerships with local brands to run giveaway campaigns
- Be responsible for local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in your country
- Support our advertising activities by helping to uncover best-performing messages and visuals
- Liaise with media, partners and our customers while ensuring they get timely feedback
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with PR and content writing
- Experience with marketing ideation and planning
- Knowledge of social media management and Facebook advertising
- Proven track record of developing and implementing brand partnerships
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Outstanding copywriting skills in both English and local language
- Strong self-starter, get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results.
- Motivating compensation - motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS - we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit - both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work - you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Taxify career website on taxify.workable.com to apply
- Know More About TaxifySimilar Jobs
- Business Officer at McBuddy Properties Limited
- Relationship Manager - Retail Banking at First Bank
- Sales/Customer Service Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Scientific Representative at Hesspharm Limited
- Business Analyst at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Business Development Manager at Kowork NG
- Business Development & Digital Marketing Manager at ORIKI Group