Firefighter at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 2wk on / 2wk off - 14 days on / 14 days off - 14 days on / 14 days off
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Lifting, Physical Fitness, Decision Making, Handles Pressure, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Operator - Environment at SAB Miller
- Deep Water – Site Lifting Specialist /QA-QC/HSE at Dan Harry Nig. Ltd
- HSE Officer at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- HSE Site Lifting Specialist - LADOL (Local) at Onstream Group
- QHSE Coordinator at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Environmental Health Manager at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Industrial Hygiene Officer (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Students Industrial Training Programme 2019 at Egbin Power Plc