Firefighter at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 2wk on / 2wk off - 14 days on / 14 days off - 14 days on / 14 days off
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Lifting, Physical Fitness, Decision Making, Handles Pressure, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Systems Completion Engineer / Specialist II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- QHSE Coordinator at Librod Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fire Safety Supervisor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior HSE Engineer at Subsea 7
- Safety & Security Coordinator at Women for Women International
- HSE Team Lead at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Chief Officer, Safety at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Experienced Hire at Petrok Oil and Gas