A fast growing consulting firm, seeks to hire an Assistant Manager, Business Development.
Assistant Manager, Business Development
Reporting line: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Salary: 180,000 - 250,000
Female preferred, for gender balance
- Identify and close new business leads for the organization.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Support the Business Development Manager in providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends timely with credible market information in order for Executive Management to make prudent decisions.
- Improve service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving service packaging; coordinating new service development.
- Support in managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arrange for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
4-7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- At least a university degree with minimum of 2:2 in any relevant discipline skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Possess a good understanding of the industry, market conditions and company's present market focus and business plans.
- Possess sound understanding of contractual matters.
- Possess good understanding of business protocol and relationship building with clients.
- Possess strong business and commercial acumen.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident about dealing with a wide range of customers
- Able to deliver business objectives with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using “ Assistant Manager, Business Development” as the subject of the mail.