HR Officer at InterTech Systems Limited
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at InterTech Systems Limited
InterTech Systems Limited is an integrated general services company with core competences extending to oil & gas, engineering and maintenance support, asset integrity management, inspections services, manpower support services, drilling supplies and maintenace, procurement and training support services.
We have developed specific skills in business areas, especially in the Oil and Gas regions that bring clients significant operational and cost-saving benefits, and the company has an excellent reputation for designing and implementing outsourced solutions that are tailored to meet clients’ long-term or short-term project goal.
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, kindly apply. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to contract/consultant employees, employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About InterTech Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Communications and Data Analyst at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- HR/Admin Manager at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- HR Business Partner (Outsourcing) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR/Admin Officer at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
- Human Resource Generalist at Venerer Talent
- Technical Recruiter at Andela
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Secretary/Junior HR at OfficeMakers International